It's More Than a Job - It's a Career.
At TerraTherm and our parent company Cascade, we believe in excellence at every level, and that includes the people who work here. Whether you’re new to the environmental services industry, have been in the industry for decades or are looking for an opportunity to learn valuable skills on the job, we want to connect with you.
TerraTherm partners with leading engineering firms, government agencies, corporations, and property owners in flexible, cooperative relationships to achieve cleanup goals.
Our experienced project teams and patented technologies are based on over 20 years of successful experience and R&D in the thermal remediation of soil, rock, and groundwater. The various technologies we incorporate to remove hazardous chemicals from the soil is second to none.
We invite and encourage those who want to make a difference, and who wish to be a part of implementing remedies to address our world’s environmental issues, to apply.
- Competitive pay rates, including overtime opportunities for hourly staff
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance / Short and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- Paid travel, per diem and lodging for traveling field staff
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Donation Match
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at TerraTherm, check out our open positions here.