Introduction to ISTR – Part 2
Originally broadcast on May 03, 2022
In the last 20 years, thermal remediation has gained a reputation as one of the most effective approaches for addressing sites with hard-to-treat constituents; including everything from, VOCs, SVOCs and PAHs to MGP coal tar PCBs, dioxins and even PFAS. But to reliably and uniformly achieve site goals, the project has to be well engineered, with a clear understanding of…
- The geological setting
- Which contaminants are being addressed and where they are in the subsurface
- The estimated mass of constituents to be removed
- Which heating technologies are best suited for the site
- The timeframe available for the project
- What the remedial objectives are, and more.
In this second flash webinar of the series, Nikole Huard and Steffen Griepke will cover how to select the best technology for your site and remedial goals and provide a few real-life examples.
There will be time for Q&A after each webinar, so be sure to bring all the questions about thermal remediation you’ve never had a chance to ask.
If you’re interested in gaining a basic understanding of thermal technology, this two-part webinar series is one you won’t want to miss.