Recalcitrant Contamination: Challenges, Pitfalls and Learnings from 20 High-Temperature Projects
Originally broadcast on Oct 27, 2021
Recalcitrant chemicals like PAH, PCB’s, Dioxins, PFAS, and Mercury, are hard to treat using traditional remediation methods. Sites with these contaminants are nearly unaffected even by thermal treatments at the boiling point of water. However, when we use our Thermal Conductive Heating technology, we can reach target temperatures well above 300 °C and thereby treat these persistent compounds. Join our free webinar, where the experienced team of TerraTherm and KrugerVeolia experts will discuss:
- Where high-temperature remediation is applicable
- Which chemicals can be targeted
- What results can be achieved
- Tailoring of implementation approaches and specific sites examples
- In situ and ex-situ case study examples.
Doing high-temperature remediation is not a simple task but done correctly, you can reach amazing results. We will touch on challenges, pitfalls and lessons based on our 20 successfully completed high-temperature project.