Leadership & Management Team
Research & Development
Project Engineer II
TerraTherm is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer; we promote policies of equal opportunity while engaging in a practice of nondiscrimination regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disabilities or veteran status. We encourage you to explore our current career opportunities.
Please submit resumes via e-mail to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
Journeyman Electrician - Click here to download a PDF
This position reports to the Manager of Project Supply with day-to-day guidance provided by the Senior Electrician. The Journeyman Electrician must be able to work independently and as part of an electrical team of electricians, engineers, and other technical staff while maintaining a high level of professionalism and commitment to quality production. Some travel will be required.
- Troubleshoot and repair of live electrical circuits working with voltages from 12 volts AC to 600 volts AC
- Troubleshoot and repair of main service distribution panels up to 6000 amps and subpanels while maintaining the integrity of a 3-phase supply
- Install and maintain multiple types of electrical systems found in commercial and industrial locations
- Follow all required safety protocols, e.g., LOTO procedures, while performing electrical work at various commercial and industrial sites incorporating and adhering to OSHA and American Petroleum Institute regulations
- Ability to read and interpret electrical 1-line drawings, schematics, perform installations, and makes repairs from those plans
- Perform testing of switchgear and power control devices
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred (or another state)
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
- Knowledge and skill in the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- 8 to 10-years’ experience with an industrial controls background preferred
- Some exposure to working at industrial plants (manufacturing, chemical & power plants)
- 40 Hr. OSHA Hazwoper training, and current 8 hr. refresher training preferred
- Interest/experience with the installation, tuning and troubleshooting of discrete/analog process control instrumentation and programmable logic controllers is desirable
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must pass required pre-employment and annual medical surveillance physical examination for clearance to work on hazardous waste sites
- Ability to periodically perform physical exertions including light-medium weight lifting, pushing, pulling, stair or ladder climbing, and other construction/ maintenance activities for 8 to 12 hour shifts